Image for Minwax 21600 12 oz. Wood Filler from HD Supply
+ / - Hover over image to Zoom
Minwax 21600 12 oz. Wood Filler
Part 337150
Brand Minwax
Shipping charges may apply
Usually ships within 2 days
Cannot be returned or exchanged

About this item

  • 12 Oz High-Performance Wood Filler
  • Minwax® High-Performance Wood Filler permanently repairs damaged and rotted wood. It is used to fill gouges and holes in split, damaged or rotted exterior or interior woods.
  • Mfg #21600
California residents: Prop 65 Warnings


Cancer and Reproductive Harm -

Related Searches